NTRUHS MBBS Counselling dates rank wise download, NTRUHS Admissions Notification for Counselling of MBBS/BDS Courses at http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences ready to held the counselling for admission into MBBS / BDS courses for the academic year 2013-2014 for qualified candidates of EAMCET 2013.
NTRUHS Counselling Centers:
Hyderabad: JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
Visakhapatnam: Opp. School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus
Vijayawada: Administrative Building, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences
Tirupathi: Old MBA Building, S.V. University
The above 4 are the NTRUHS Counselling Centers so students can visit any nearest centers to NTRUHS Eamcet 2013 Counselling.
NTRUHS Counseling Fee (non- refundable): All the candidates who attend the counseling have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- for OC /BC and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates as counseling fee at the reception counter of the counseling center irrespective of their selection /admission. The counseling fee receipt can be produced in subsequent counsellings for entry into the counseling center.
Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling:
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of attested Xerox copies.
(1). Hall Ticket of EAMCET -2013.
(2) Rank card of EAMCET -2013
(3). S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth.
(4) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination.
(5) Transfer certificate.
(6) Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate.
(7)Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
(8) Candidates claming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
(9) Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
(a) Scholarship certificate
(b) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2013
(c) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not inservice.
(10) The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the Service certificate issued by the competent authority, Income certificate of the Parent.
(11) Any other relevant certificates.
NTRUHS Admissions 2013 Counselling for MBBS/BDS courses Notification Download
LAtest Updates on NTRUHS Admissions 2013 visit: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/